You need to join both the Club and the Leisure Centre as follows:
Club Membership costs and benefits
The annual membership fee is £50.00. The membership year runs from 1st June. If you want to join part way through the year, the fee is simply pro-rata’d based on the number of complete months remaining until the next 1st June. This buys you the following benefits:
- Club afternoon every Saturday from 5.20pm to 6.40pm – for players of all abilities
- Participation in the internal Squash League
- Participation in the internal Racketball League
- Eligibility for the Squash teams that Henley fields in the Oxfordshire and Berkshire Leagues
- Club championships and tournaments throughout the year
- Automatic membership of England Squash. To see the benefits of this go here
- Preferential rates for joining the Leisure Centre gym (see right)
Instructions on how to join Henley Squash & Racketball Club are here.
Leisure Centre Membership Options
1. Don’t Join the Leisure Centre
but then court fees will be higher (£9.90). You can book online up to 5 days in advance.
2. Pay and Play Membership
£30 a year. Court fees (and all other activities, like swimming etc.) are reduced by 30%. So court fees are £6.90. You can book courts up to 14 days in advance.
3. Better Racquets Membership
This is £33.95 a month and gets you one ‘free’ court per day. You can book up to 14 days in advance.
4. Better Health & Fitness Membership
This gets you free access to the gym and pool as well as the same 30% reduction in court fees as option 2. This costs £38.50 a month for members of Henley Squash Club (or £385 for the year). Normal cost is £48pcm or £480pa.
5. Better Health & Fitness UK Membership
This gets you free access to the gym and pool at GLL Leisure Centres across the whole of the UK AND includes the free court per day of option 3 (at your home Leisure Centre). This costs £52.50 a month for members of Henley Squash Club (or £525 for the year). Normal cost is £57.95pcm or £579.50pa.
Talk to the Leisure Centre staff to take up one of these options, or if you have any questions. Telephone 01491 577909.