You should join both the Club and the Leisure Centre as follows:
Club Membership costs and benefits
The annual membership fee is £60.00. The membership year runs from 1st June. If you want to join part way through the year, the fee is simply pro-rata’d based on the number of complete months remaining until the next 1st June. This buys you the following benefits:
- Drop-In (“Club Night”) every Friday from 6.30pm – for players of all abilities
- Participation in the internal Squash League
- Eligibility for the Squash teams that Henley fields in the Oxfordshire and Berkshire Leagues
- Club championships and tournaments throughout the year
- Automatic membership of England Squash. To see the benefits of this go here
Leisure Centre Membership Options
1. Pay and Play Membership
Small annual fee and then court fees (and all other activities, like swimming etc.) are reduced by up to 30%.
2. Monthly Membership
A monthly fee gets you access to all the Leisure Centre facilities (gym, pool etc.) including one ‘free’ court per day. Squash Club members enjoy a discount – ask membership secretary for details.
More information on all memberships can be seen here.
To join Henley Squash & Racketball Club see here.
To join the Leisure Centre see here.