How to join
Cut and paste the following text into an email. Fill in the details.
Send to the Club Membership Secretary, Duncan Nightingale (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0789 973 1219).
2. Preferred contact telephone number:
3. Preferred contact email address:
4. Do you wish to join the internal Squash League (YES/NO):
5. Are interested in playing Racketball (YES/NO):
6. Are you interested in playing team squash for Henley against other clubs (YES/NO):
7. Are you a member of England Squash (YES/NO):
8. If YES, what is your ES number:
9. Confirm you have read the club GDPR policy here and are happy with it (YES/NO):
10. Finally, to help us with our marketing and promotion activities, can you say how you first found out about Henley Squash Club:
By applying for membership in Henley Squash Club, you agree for your contact details to be included on a password-protected page on the club website, to enable other members to contact you to arrange matches.
Members of Henley Squash Club are eligible for FREE membership of England Squash (normal cost £15.00). ES membership gives you a number of important benefits, including personal accident insurance. Full details are here. Once you have joined Henley Squash Club, let the Membership Secretary know if you wish to also join England Squash.
The annual club membership fee is £60. The membership secretary will reply to you with details of how to make payment. Upon receipt of payment, you will be eligible to join the next monthly Squash League and access all the other benefits – full details are here.
For a free ‘taster’ contact the Membership Secretary, who will be happy to fix up a friendly match, or arrange for you to attend a Drop-In session (every Friday from 6.30pm to 8.30pm)