How to join
Send an email to the Club Membership Secretary, Duncan Nightingale (email@example.com, 0789 973 1219) with the following details:
2. Date of Birth
4. Preferred contact telephone number
5. Preferred contact email address
By applying for membership in Henley Squash Club, you agree for your contact details to be included on a password-protected page on the club website, to enable other members to contact you to arrange matches.
6. England Squash (ES) Number (if you are already a member) or ‘Not a member of ES’
England Squash membership (normal cost £12.50) is included in your Henley Squash Club membership.
ES membership gives you a number of important benefits, including personal accident insurance. Full details are here.
By applying for membership in Henley Squash Club, you agree to your details being passed to ES.
7. Indicate whether or not you wish to join the internal Squash League.
8. Indicate if you are interested in playing Racketball.
9. Indicate if you are interested in playing team squash for Henley against other clubs.
10. Finally, to help us with our marketing and promotion activities, can you say how you first found out about Henley Squash Club.
The annual club membership fee is £55. The membership secretary will reply to you with details of how to make payment. Upon receipt of payment, you will be eligible to join the next monthly Squash League and access all the other benefits – full details are here.
For a free ‘taster’ come along to any of our Saturday club afternoons (5.20pm to 6.40pm), or contact Duncan Nightingale to fix up a friendly match.